Terms of service
|Promoters||Sheet Society ABN: 13 618 285 886 35-37 Tinning Street Brunswick, VIC 3056|
|Promotion Period||9:00am AEDT Wednesday 9 November, 2022 - 11:59pm AEDT Monday 8 May, 2023.|
|Eligibility||The Competition is open to Australian and New Zealand residents, aged 16 years old or over at the time of entry. Employees and contractors of Sheet Society (ABN 13 618 285 886) (and their Immediate Families), our Related Bodies Corporate and the agencies associated with this Competition are ineligible to enter.|
|Entry Requirements||a. This Competition is a game of chance. Skill plays no part. b. Eligible Entrants can complete their Eligible Entry during the Promotion Period by: (i) following @sheetsociety on Instagram; (ii) capturing a photo or video featuring Sheet Society product or store (Content); (iii) uploading their Content to their Instagram, including the hashtag #YourBedYourStyle in the caption (Entry Post). c. You need an Instagram account to enter the Competition. d. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. e. Your profile settings on Instagram must be set to public. Any entry submitted using a private profile setting will be invalid. f. You may submit multiple entries provided each entry is unique. You may win a maximum of One (1) Prize. g. We will not accept entries submitted after the end of the Promotion Period. h. The time of each entry will be the time and date displayed on your Instagram entry. i. We may, at any time: (i) verify the validity of entries and entrants (including your identity, age and place of residence); and (ii) disqualify any entrant whose entry is not in accordance with these Terms or who otherwise tampers or interferes with the entry process. j. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will be invalid at our discretion. k. We are not responsible for incorrect, incomplete or late entries. l. If there is a dispute as to your identity or details, we reserve the right to determine your identity or details and our determination is final. m. In doing this, the entrant indicates their acceptance of the Terms & Conditions of Entry.|
|Prize(s)||a. There will be one (2) winners; 1 major winner and the 2nd winner being the person the ‘major winner’ tagged in the winning competition post comment. Each winner will receive one (1) prize, which includes the following: One (1) x AUD$500 Sheet Society digital gift card One (1) x NON Everyday Set (Value: AUD$90) One (1) x FAZEEK Vice Versa Carafe - ‘Smoke + Pink’ (Value: AUD$149) One (1) x FAZEEK Pink Wave Glasses - ‘Pink’ (Value: AUD$79) One (1) x Goldfield & Banks ‘Silky Woods Fragrance 100ml’ (Value: AUD$310) One (1) Goldfield & Banks ‘Sunset Hour Fragrance 100ml’ (Value AUD$235) Singular Winner Prize Value: $1,363 AUD inc. GST Total Prize Pool: $2,726 AUD inc. GST.|
|Winner Selection Process||For each Draw, one (1) winner will be selected at random at the conclusion of the Draws Promotion Period.|
|Draw & Outcome||a. For each Draw, there will be one (1) winner. b. We may select additional valid reserve winners and record them in case: i. an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is selected as a winner; and ii. we elect to replace this winner with the reserve winner. c. The winners will be randomly drawn. d. We will conduct the draw at our office at: 35-37 Tinning Street, Brunswick, VIC 3056, Australia; e. We may draw additional valid reserve entries and record them in case: (i) an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn; and (ii) we elect to draw on the reserve entries. Draw and Winner Notification Schedule: Draw No. Draw Date Draw Time Winner Notification 1 December 5, 2022 10:00am AEDT 6:00pm AEDT 2 January 2, 2023 10:00am AEDT 6:00pm AEDT 3 February 6, 2023 10:00am AEDT 6:00pm AEDT 4 March 6, 2023 10:00am AEDT 6:00pm AEDT 5 April 3, 2023 10:00am AEST 6:00pm AEST 6 May 8, 2023 10:00am AEST 6:00pm AEST|
|Winner Notification Process||Winners will be notified by: (i) direct message on Instagram; and (ii) announcement posted on @SheetSociety Instagram Story. In the event a Winner does not claim the prize within 28 days of being notified, the prize shall be re-drawn as per the Winner Selection Process.|
|Prize Special Conditions||1. Prizes must be claimed and winners must confirm their availability to take the prize within 28 days of draw date. In the event that a winner is unable to take the prize within 28 days of the draw date, or has not claimed the prize and confirmed their availability within 28 days of the draw date, the winner's entry will be deemed invalid and the promoter reserves the right to award the prize to the next valid entry, judged at the same location to distribute the prize. 2. Winner must be 16 years and over. 3. No portion of the Prize is redeemable for cash. Prizes are non-refundable or transferrable.|
|Eligible Entrants||Must be aged 16 years+ Must reside in specified Region(s)|
|Applicable Permits||No applicable permits|
|Region||Australia, New Zealand|
|Verification Requirements||Within the time requested by the promoter at its absolute discretion, you must: (a) Appropriate photo identification or other documentation required by the promoter to verify their identity, age, eligibility to enter the Promotion and claim the Prize (if drawn) and compliance with these Conditions of Entry|
1. Information on How to Enter and Prize information form part of these Conditions of Entry (Conditions of Entry).
2. Entry into the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Conditions of Entry.
3. The Entrant is responsible for ensuring his or her familiarity with the Conditions of Entry at the time of participation. The promoter’s decision not to enforce a specific restriction (whether communicated to an Entrant or not) does not constitute a waiver of that restriction or of the Conditions of Entry generally.
4. All Entrants acknowledge that the promoter can rely on these Conditions of Entry even if the promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the promoter has awarded the Prize to the ineligible person. Return of the Prize or payment of its equivalent value to the promoter may be required by the promoter if this occurs.
5. The promoter’s decision in relation to any aspect of these Conditions of Entry and the Promotion is final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into.
6. If applicable, the promoter holds the Applicable Permits.
7. The Promotion will commence on the Commencement Date and run for the Promotion Period.
8. Entry in the Promotion is open to anyone 16 years and over with the exception of:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the promoter, its related entities, the Participating Outlets and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of the Prize);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph 8(a) of these Conditions of Entry; and
(c) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any promotion run by or on behalf of the promoter.
The persons referred to in paragraph 8(b) of these Conditions of Entry includes natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the promoter) and the promoter is responsible for determining whether a person is an Eligible Entrant in its absolute discretion.
HOW TO ENTER
9. The Entrant may enter the Promotion by submitting an eligible entry in accordance with the Entry Requirements.
10. Any costs associated with accessing the Promotion website are the Entrant’s sole responsibility and are solely dependent on the internet and/or mobile service provider used.
11. The promoter is not responsible for technical difficulties with the entry mechanism.
12. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter the Promotion repeatedly is prohibited and will render entries submitted using such means as invalid.
13. Incomplete, illegible, indecipherable or incorrect entries (as determined by the promoter, at their absolute discretion) are not eligible to win.
14. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the promoter's database, not time of transmission by the entrant.
15. If requested by the promoter, Eligible Entrants must comply with the Verification Requirements.
16. If the items required by the promoter are not received or an entrant has not been verified to the satisfaction of the promoter within the time period required by the promoter, the entry(s) submitted by the Eligible Entrant will be deemed invalid.
17. The Prize will only be awarded following all validation and verification requirements of the promoter being met to its satisfaction. In the event that the Eligible Entrant cannot provide suitable validation or verification, the Eligible Entrant will forfeit the Prize and no substitute will be offered.
18. All costs associated or arising in connection with the Prize, where not specified in the Prize details, are the sole responsibility of the Prize.
19. If more than one person attempts to claim the Prize, the promoter has sole and absolute discretion to determine which of those persons the winning entrant is.
WINNERS SELECTION AND INFORMATION
20. The competition winners will be selected in accordance with the Winner Selection Process.
21. This will be conducted at the Draw Location by a representative of the promoter at the Draw Time and Date in accordance with the Draw Process.
22. The total value of the Prize(s) is the Total Prize Pool Value.
NOTIFICATION OF PRIZE WINNERS
23. The Prize winners will be notified in accordance with the Winner Notification Process.
24. The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable. The Prize must be taken as offered and may not be varied.
25. The promoter shall not be liable for the Prize being lost, stolen, damaged or tampered with in any way before it reaches the winner or after it has been released to the winner.
26. The promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any variation in the value of the Prize from the time of printing Promotion materials.
27. If the promoter is unable to provide the winner with the nominated Prize, the promoter reserves the right to supply an alternative prize of similar monetary value to the nominated Prize, subject to any directions given by State and / or Territory Gaming Departments.
28. The promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any entries not received for any reason during the Promotion Period. The promoter does not warrant that the entry mechanism will be available, or the Participating Outlets will be open, at all times during the Promotion Period.
29. If, for any reason, the Promotion is not capable of being run as planned, including (but not limited to) due to infection by computer virus, bugs, network failure, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the promoter, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to take any action that may be available to it, subject to State and / or Territory regulations, including cancelling, terminating, modifying or suspending the Promotion.
30. Any entrant who, in the opinion of the promoter, tampers or interferes with the entry or draw mechanism in any way, engages in any unlawful or improper conduct which jeopardises or is likely to jeopardise the fair or proper conduct of the Promotion, or who does not properly comply with the entry process, will be ineligible to win.
31. The promoter reserves the right to change the Promotion, or part of the Promotion, at any time, subject to legislative approval.
32. The promoter, the promoter's related entities, the Participating Outlets and all agencies associated with the Promotion; and the employees, agents, directors and contractors, of all entities referred to in paragraph 8(a), shall not be liable for any loss or claim, action, demand, liability, damage, cost, expense or personal injury whatsoever (including but not limited to any direct, indirect or consequential loss), incurred, suffered or sustained by any person or entity (without limitation) in connection with, or arising from, the Promotion or the acceptance or use of the Prize, except that which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the maximum extent allowable by law).
33. The promoter accepts no responsibility whatsoever for any tax liabilities that may arise from winning or receiving the benefit of the Prize.
34. The Prize winner must, at the promoter's request, participate in any Promotion activity (such as publicity and photography) relating to the winning of the Prize, free of charge, and they consent to the promoter using their name and image in any future promotional material.
35. CAUTION: Any attempt to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, whether successful or not, the promoter reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
36. All entries become the sole property of the promoter.
37. All information Entrants provide (Personal Information) will be used by the promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion and may be entered into a database and the promoter, the promoter's related entities, agencies engaged by the promoter, or any other third party nominated by the promoter, for the promoter's current and future promotional and marketing purposes without further reference or compensation to them.
38. The promoter may disclose Entrants' Personal Information to its contractors and agents to assist in conducting this Promotion and as required, to Australian regulatory authorities.
39. Entrants can request access to update or correct their Personal Information held by the promoter and may request that they not receive further Promotional or marketing communications from the promoter by contacting the promoter at the address above. Should an Entrant's contact details change during the Promotion Period, it is the Entrant's responsibility to notify the promoter. All Personal Information will be securely stored by the promoter.